Gro-plusTM is a nitrogen free fertilizer used for treatment for all crop seeds; both farm-saved local and hybrid seeds. It contains phosphate (P2O5) and Potash (K2O) which makes plants germinate faster and improves the crop vigor.
- Consists of 100% plant nutrients
- Has a moderately low pH
- Highly pure
- Compatible with other fertilizers applied normally during crop life.
It is a starter fertiliser, which in particular has shown valuable means of giving a seed an early boost, promoting root growth and strong establishment.
Gro Plus can be used in a wide range of planting seeds such as cereals (maize, wheat, millet & sorghum) and in vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes, kales, melons, butternut, carrots, onions, peas, beans and any seed directly planted in nursery or on the field.
It is cheap, easy to use and contributes to increased yields.
Application rate and Directions
Application Rate: Treat 2 Kg of seed with 50 gm Gro-plus .
- Put the seeds in a tin or bowl not used for eating. Add on a little water, just enough to make the seeds only moist.
- Sprinkle on some Gro-plus powder using a teaspoon to measure the amounts as per the application rate given above. .
- Mix the powder with seeds, making sure that every seed is covered and sticky.
- Spread the seeds thinly so that they are not on top of each other and let them dry completely until they have a powdery coating.
- Water the soil well then sow the seeds as normal.
- Keep the soil moist at all times, especially in the first few weeks.
Best results are attained when normal fertilizer application is maintained.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Store in tightly closed, original container, in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight