Mazao FLOURISH® is a biological mixture of beneficial microbes, which can be used as a biofertiliser for promoting growth and yield of horticultural crops.
As a bio-fertilizer, Mazao Flourish helps reduce fertilizer input costs as you can complement fertilizer application with it.
- 1 L
- 500 ml
- 100 ml
- For seeds, start by bio priming if possible
- Follow up with at least 2 – 3 drenches after emergency or after transplanting shock is over at a rate of 100ml/20L knapsack for heavy feeders and or 50ml/20L knapsack for light feeders.
- Shake the container well before use. Partially fill the spray pump with water, add the required amount of Mazao Flourish and top up the spray pump to the required volume.
- Follow instructions on the label
Seek advice from your Real IPM consultant/Technical assistant on suitable application rates and methods for your crop and growing system.
Mode of Action
The living organism when applied to the soil, seed or plant surface colonizes the rhizosphere and promotes growth by increasing the supply and or availability of nutrients to the host plant.
To obtain best results with Mazao Flourish start by bio-priming or start as early as after emergence and or after transplanting.
Features and Benefits (Why use Mazao Flourish)
- Reduces fertilizer costs
- Idea product for organic systems/ IPM growers
- Robust root development
- Increases plant growth and crop yields. Increases yields by up to 25%
- Increases seed germination and seedling vigor.
- Helps plants overcome environmental stress through strong and robust root development
- Minimizes disease damages from soil fungal pathogens
- Zero post-harvest interval (PHI)
- Zero minimum residue levels (MRL)
Do not tank mix with carbendazim and copper.
Check the compatibility chart for more information.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture in original unopened container.