Real IPM has developed a workshop-style seminar for independent advisors who would like to benefit from exchange of ideas about the design, implementation and monitoring of IPM programmes.
A maximum of five participants per workshop.
Louise Labuschagne, Director of Real IPM, will run the workshops. Our workshops can cover a wide variety of fruit, flower, cereal, beverage and vegetable crops. The topics covered will include the following:
• Risk identification and management.
• Principles in the design of IPM programmes.
• Environmental constraints for biological control agents and how to mitigate these effects.
• Resistance Management.
• Management plan to reduce chemical pesticide residues.
• Optimizing application methods for bio-pesticides, compatible pesticides and microbial bio-control agents.
• Budgets for prophylactic, preventative IPM programmes.