Strategic planning for pesticide reduction
With our wide range of bio-products Real IPM is dedicated to assisting growers to eliminate the use of specific groups of more toxic pesticides. With collaborations with Scientists and Researchers such as (ICIPE), we are committed to providing growers with more environmental friendly solutions to their pest and disease problems
As part of a company’s conversion to ‘pesticide-free’, ‘pesticide residue free’ or ‘organic’ production we can assist to:
- Eliminate the use of specific groups of more
- Review current pesticide use by crop or
targets and suggest alternative less toxic
pesticides or IPM strategies.
- Undertake a Training Needs Analysis for the
crop protection team.
- Devise a research and development programme
to fill the gaps.
- Produce a business plan for the reduction in
- Develop pesticide usage reports to